WWCUK is the only Organisation which provides support & services to Portuguese speaking migrants & refugees & other minority ethnics combined.
that breaks down barriers for existing and newcomers, from Angola, Guine-Bissau, Cape-Verde, Mozambique, Sao-Tome, Brazil, Portugal and other ethnic minorities
that hold Quality Assurance Advice in general help with case work on housing, welfare, benefits, immigration & refugees and debt issuesRead More
actively continues to develop our outreach work services to meet the needs the most vulnerable members of our community.Read More
• Provide free, impartial advice and information to Portuguese and Spanish speaking members of the UK’s African and BME communities
• Provide an exceptional high quality service
• Ensure advice is always independent of the policies of funders
• Increase service user involvement to help our clients shape us and our work
• Develop volunteer services
• Actively secure funding to expand the operating capacity of the organisation to meet the needs of our client base.
Changes to the Knowledge of language and life in the UK requirement for settlement and naturalisation From 28 October 2013, there will be two…Read More