WWCUK provides support & services to Portuguese speaking migrants & refugees & other minority ethnics combined.
that breaks down barriers for existing and newcomers, from Angola, Guine-Bissau, Cape-Verde, Mozambique, Sao-Tome, Brazil, Portugal and other ethnic minorities
that hold Quality Assurance Advice in general help with case work on housing, welfare, benefits, immigration & refugees and debt issuesRead More
actively continues to develop our outreach work services to meet the needs the most vulnerable members of our community.Read More
• Provide free, impartial advice and information to Portuguese and Spanish speaking members of the UK’s African and BME communities
• Provide an exceptional high quality service
• Ensure advice is always independent of the policies of funders
• Increase service user involvement to help our clients shape us and our work
• Develop volunteer services
• Actively secure funding to expand the operating capacity of the organisation to meet the needs of our client base.
COVID-19 OUTREACH PROJECT
Distribution of essential supplies during the current crisis to those in need.
Today we had another successful application for Indefinite Leave to Remain for a Spanish client we have been supporting.Read More