WWCUK provides support & services to Portuguese speaking migrants & refugees & other minority ethnics combined.
that breaks down barriers for existing and newcomers, from Angola, Guine-Bissau, Cape-Verde, Mozambique, Sao-Tome, Brazil, Portugal and other ethnic minorities
that hold Quality Assurance Advice in general help with case work on housing, welfare, benefits, immigration & refugees and debt issuesRead More
actively continues to develop our outreach work services to meet the needs the most vulnerable members of our community.Read More
• Provide free, impartial advice and information to Portuguese and Spanish speaking members of the UK’s African and BME communities
• Provide an exceptional high quality service
• Ensure advice is always independent of the policies of funders
• Increase service user involvement to help our clients shape us and our work
• Develop volunteer services
• Actively secure funding to expand the operating capacity of the organisation to meet the needs of our client base.
COVID-19 OUTREACH PROJECT
Distribution of essential supplies during the current crisis to those in need.
Today we had another successful application for Indefinite Leave to Remain for a Spanish client we have been supporting.Read More
Today was one of the happiest days of our centre. We won an appeal at the Asylum appeal tribunal on behalf of one of…Read More